Thank you for buying Luggage Labels. Here are a few tips to get the best results from your new Luggage Labels.
Before you stick it on
- Luggage Labels are designed to be sticky, so take time when you are applying them, as they may not come off very easily and may leave some adhesive residue. In other words, make sure you stick it in the right place the first time.
- How well they stick, stay on or stay intact depends on your luggage, where you stick them and how rough the baggage handling is. For best results:
- Stick them on a part of your luggage that is as flat as possible.
- The more curves, edges, ridges and gaps between the sticker and luggage, the more chance of it getting damaged, getting caught on something, having something hit it or coming off, so try to stick as much surface as you can.
- The harder, smoother and flatter the surface, the better adhesion.
- Labels stuck to the corners of cases are obviously more likely to get damaged.
- Clean the surface before you stick, remove and dust, debris, dirt, oil or any other junk that will stop the label from sticking.
- We have tested the labels on all types of cases, on international and domestic flights, trains, trams, busses and taxis. Even so, there are thousands of bags and cases out there made of many different fabrics and materials. We can’t guarantee that they will stick to everything.
- The label adhesion is of the highest standard and specifically designed to last. if you wish to remove your luggage label, we recommend the use of a hair dryer to soften the material and lift carefully. Any glue residue can be removed with products such as Goof Off or similar products on the available on the market.
How to apply
- Decide where you want the label to go.
- Clean the area as above.
- Take the label from the backing and carefully position the label over the area that you want to place, without letting it stick anywhere.
- Place one side of the label on the luggage and gently smooth out the label to stop any bubbles or ridges.
- Press down on the label to make sure it is stuck down as well as possible.
- Enjoy your trip!